The requirements for forming an Industrial and Provident:
1. The Society must consist of a minimum of seven (7) persons.
2. Completed Application Forms (Form A) which must be signed by seven members inclusive of the Secretary.
3. Two (2) error free copies of the proposed Rules.
4. Payment of Eight Thousand Dollars ($8,000.00) for the registration of Rules as per the current Regulations.
5. Submission of Declaration of Capitalization Form.
6. Listing of Members of the Board along with the following information and documentation on each member:-
Photo ID (Non-resident must provide a certified copy of Driver’s License or Passport)
Proof of home address
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT